New Products Available from Leviton!
NEW: Lumina RF Wireless Receptacle
The Lumina™ RF Wireless Controlled Receptacle works in conjunction with a Leviton Wireless Room Controller or Zigbee 3.0 compatible hub, gateway, or controller to provide wireless ON/OFF plug load control of lamps, appliances and other similar devices up to 15A.
The Wireless Controlled Receptacle (ZSTLR) works in conjunction with a Leviton Wireless Room Controller or Zigbee 3.0 compatible hub, gateway, or controller to provide wireless ON/OFF plug load control of lamps, appliances and other similar devices up to 15A. Zigbee uses mesh networking technology to provide quick, reliable, and secure communication to a wide variety of Zigbee certified smart products such as sensors, thermostats, room controllers, and more.
The Lumina™ RF Wireless Controlled Receptacle requires Leviton Wireless Room Controller or other Zigbee compatible hub, gateway, or controller to operate. It can be controlled side can be used for wireless ON/OFF control of plugged-in electrical loads up to 15 amps.
NEW: Anti-Microbial Treated Devices
To help combat the spread of germs in public facilities, Leviton has developed antimicrobial treated wiring devices to help keep the surfaces of our switches and wallplates cleaner. By incorporating an antimicrobial additive into the product material, antimicrobial treated devices help to inhibit 99.9% of the growth of mold, mildew, fungi and other odor-causing bacteria on frequently touched switches and wallplates in between normal cleanings. When used together, the devices provide a complete antimicrobial solution.
- Available in single- or double-gang configurations
- Powder coating resists fingerprints and has been tested to ISO 7784.2 for durability
- Stainless Steel wallplate and mounting screws treated with antimicrobial polyurethane powder coating
NEW: Wall Switch Motion Sensors
The ODS15 uses passive infrared (PIR) detection technology to monitor a room for occupancy through a segmented Fresnel lens. This specialized lens divides the field-of-view into sensor zones. When a person passes into or out of a sensor zone, the sensor detects motion and switches the lights ON. The lights will remain ON as long as there is an occupant moving through the sensor zones.
- Fits in standard Wallbox and replaces single-pole wall switch; ground connection required. Gang able with other units.
- Low-profile design eliminates obtrusive “scanning-device” look.
- 180° field-of-view provides approximately 2100 square feet of coverage.
- Convenient pushbutton provides manual-ON/OFF light switching at any time.
- Two dual element PIR sensors used to widen detection range.